In the daily lives of residents of the United States of America, the acronym ‘USPS’ has become a commonly uttered daily term. This does not come out as a surprise as ‘USPS,’ known as ‘United States Postal Services’ is the backbone of the entire physical communication network of the nation. Anybody, living in the United States of America, wishing to send a physical communication ranging from a minuscule letter to a big parcel to any remote corner of the world, prefers USPS for the task. Hence, it comes out to be less of astonishment that the United States Postal Services employs more than 700000 people across the nation. It is, undoubtedly, tough to manage such an immense number of employees. However, USPS takes care of the same beautifully with the aid and assistance of the LiteBlue Login portal.
If you are an employee of USPS and desire to access and know about your employee benefits, payslips, work schedules or simply wish to be aware of the current happenings as well as upcoming events in USPS, then you require using the LiteBlue Login portal on the World Wide Web. However, considering the vast amount of employee data available on the LiteBlue USPS Gov website, there is a multitude of websites that might be spoofing as the original LiteBlue login portal in order to gain unauthorized access to your LiteBlue.USPS.Gov credentials.
Therefore, it is of utmost necessity that you are careful enough to enter your credentials on the official website. In this post, we will aid and assist you in logging in through the official and the correct LiteBlue USPS Gov Login window and provide information as to how to access your employment-related details from the same.
About LiteBlue USPS (liteblue.usps.gov)
LiteBlue USPS is the official portal for USPS employees to access their employment and work-related information. Before LiteBlue Gov Login came into the picture, all employee management tasks like payrolls, work schedules etc. were on paperwork. Now, you don’t need us to tell you that with such an immense number of employees how taxing paperwork and manual tasks can be. Nevertheless, when LiteBlue USPS came in the scene everything became easy and smooth for the organization as well as the employees. LiteBlue portal encourages quick and secure data flow, faster communication, and flawless sustenance of connection between networks.
On the LiteBlue USPS Gov online portal, employees can access a wide variety of information and services including payroll details, loans, retirement plans, and vacancies in the organization, career growth consultation, HR Services and more. The system handles information like salary details and work assignments with superior control and effective team management tools. In order to access the online USPS Gov portal, employees require being in possession of login credentials. We will teach you how to login to USPS LiteBlue portal in the later sections of this post.
Facts about LiteBlue USPS (liteblue.usps.gov)
We will be failing in our duty if we don’t share certain amazing facts about LiteBlue USPS Gov with you.
- Each year, USPS Services amounts to revenue of more than $1 trillion.
- More than 700000 employees are a part of USPS and each employee, howsoever small position he/she may be on, has an important part to play in the overall functioning of the organization.
- There exists First Class Mail and Standard Mail in USPS. However, such a beautiful organization USPS is, they take special care to deliver all medical and accident-related mails on an urgent and an emergency basis irrespective of whether it is a First Class Mail or Standard Mail.
- USPS is the only organization that alone generates its revenue and collects no tax return for funding the services.
- Irrespective of which State or city you are living in the US, you can send a mail to any other countrymen at just 49 cents.
- If you opt for Priority Mail Express Services, USPS is bound to deliver your parcel or courier to any location within the United States within 24 hours.
- The web services can accommodate simple Chinese and Spanish language as well apart from English.
- There are about 340 million visitors on the USPS LiteBlue tracking website.
- LiteBlue USPS App is available on both Android and iOS operating system through which the users can access the postal services and track their emails
Features of LiteBlue USPS Gov (www.liteblue.usps.gov)
- LiteBlue USPS Login portal helps the employees to stay abreast with their work schedules, payments, retirement plans etc.
- The entire details of an employee including his/her duties, performance, and roles are available on the portal.
- In case the organization sets up new objectives for employees in a particular role, an employee can check for the same on the LiteBlue USPS portal.
- Presentation of special projects that require many employees to collaborate and work together is on the LiteBlue USPS portal itself where entire details regarding the project are available for the employees.
- PostalEASE and PostalOne are supporting login portals with unique roles assigned to each of them.
- The login process is exceedingly secure and unless you share your credentials with total strangers, it is, almost, impossible for a cyber threat to break into the system. Therefore, the entire details of the employees are safe and secure in the portal.
- The employee benefits related plans available on the portal are completely customizable. An employee can tailor the plans in accordance with his/her needs and requirements.
So, these were a few facts and features of the LiteBlue USPS Web Services. Now, let us make you aware as to what a United States Postal Services employee can access on the LiteBlue Login.
List of Services Offered by LiteBlue USPS
Please find below the major services provided by LiteBlue USPS Login:
- Human Resources
This section provides Human Resource or HR Services to the USPS employees. You can get more information on LiteBlue Human Resources from here.
- Employee Retirement
In this section, employees can access various retirement plans available to them and their eligibility for the same. You can get more information on the eRetire portal from here.
The ePayroll application, under the LiteBlue login, provides the employee’s salary details, payslip, and other accounts related information. You can get more information on the ePayroll portal from here.
This is a supporting login portal with similar roles. We will discuss PostalEASE in the later sections of this post, so continue reading ahead.
Must Read About LiteBlue ePayRoll System: USPS LiteBlue ePayroll & USPS GOV Online Earning Statements for Employee.
LiteBlue USPS Portal Registration Procedure (Steps)
- Here is the official website for LiteBlue USPS Gov Login.
- Once the webpage loads up, you will notice the section where you require entering your Employee ID and the USPS Password.
- Please note that you do not have to perform any kind of registration on the portal. Once you have become an employee of the United States Postal Services, you will get an employee ID and within a few days of your hiring, you will receive a temporary password for Self-Service Profile (SSP). SSP consists of various self-service tools provided by USPS and LiteBlue is one of them.
- If you have not received your SSP password yet you can create the same on https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/einVerification.xhtml.
- Please verify your employee ID here and follow the simple on-screen instructions to set your password.
Read Much More About LiteBlue USPS GOV Login from here.
How to Setup Strong LiteBlue USPS Password
First of all, please never use Phone Number, Birth Date, your Name, or employee ID as a password. A strong password includes upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, and special symbols as well. Hence, make sure you include all of this in your password. In the event of a cyber attack please contact the Cyber Security Center via Call or Email at CyberSafe@usps.gov. The Cybersecurity call number is 1-866-877-7247.
Which is the correct LiteBlue Login Page?
The correct LiteBlue USPS Login Page is https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal.
How to Login to LiteBlue USPS (liteblue.usps.gov)
- The first step is to navigate to “LiteBlue USPS Login Page“.
- Once the webpage loads, please enter your Employee ID (8-digits and unique) and USPS Self Service Password in the provided spaces.
- Click on the ‘Log On’ button provided.
- Please note that if you are logging in for the first time using the default password provided to you, you will receive a prompt to change your password immediately. Enter the new password and please confirm the same.
- Next, you require selecting two Security Questions and provide their answers. This is to identify you in the future if you happen to forget your password. Please click on ‘Next.’
- Enter your email address and click on ‘Confirm.’ Your email will receive a link. You require clicking on the same within 72 hours of its receipt in order to confirm your email address.
- Click on ‘Next’ and check the accuracy of the information submitted. Please click on ‘Submit’ after checking the entered information.
That’s it! You have successfully logged on to the official LiteBlue USPS Gov portal.
How To Avoid Phishing attacks on LiteBlue Login Portal?
In a Phishing attack, the hacker creates a web page which is similar to the official LiteBlue Login Portal. If you happen to enter your Employee ID and USPS Password on the fraud page, unknowingly, you will provide your credentials to the hacker. Therefore, we highly recommend checking the URL twice before entering your login credentials. Please login through the https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal official web page only.
USPS LiteBlue Login Problems
On certain occasions, USPS Employees might face problems logging in. Please follow the below steps if you happen to face USPS LiteBlue Login Problems.
- As a first, please check whether you are entering correct credentials or not. Typing mistakes can happen anytime.
- Make sure that CAPS LOCK is off when you are entering lower case components of your password as LiteBlue USPS Passwords are case sensitive.
- Special characters allowed in USPS Password: (! @ $ % ^ * _ + ~)
- If you are using Opera or Firefox browser, please try logging in through Chrome or Internet Explorer as there are certain known log in issues with Opera and Firefox.
- On certain occasions, the website might be under technical maintenance. In such cases, you have to wait for the maintenance period to finish.
- Please make sure that you are using the latest browser version. If not, please update the same and then try logging in again.
Benefits of LiteBlue USPS
- You get to enjoy a number of career and non-career benefits on the portal.
- First 60 days from the joining date you can enroll in the following benefits programs:
- Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program or simply (FEDVIP) – CE
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program or (FEHB) -CE
- Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program also is known as (FLTCIP)- CE
- Flexible Spending Accounts – CE
- USPS Health Benefits Plan (USPSHB) -NCE
- Automatically enrolled at 3%. You can modify this anytime.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) (Part of your retirement plan) – CE
- Enroll at any time.
- Commuter benefits program – CE
- 60 days from the date you become eligible for FEHB.
- FEDVIP – NCE
- FSA – NCE
- FLTCIP –NCE
- First 60 days from the joining date you can enroll in the following benefits programs:
You can enroll, cancel, or modify the benefit details anytime from November 13 to December 11. This period is the open season.
- Annual vacation and sick leave.
- USPS Wellness Program for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Career guidance and information regarding the vacancies in USPS.
How Can I access LiteBlue Work Schedule and Work Hours
In order to access your work schedule and work hours, you require navigating to ePayroll in the LiteBlue portal. Entire details for each pay period are present here.
However, please note that the numbers are not ‘live.’ You cannot monitor the actual hours recorded throughout the work week. For this, you can clock your hours in a notebook or a mobile application and then compare your numbers to LiteBlue numbers to the numbers on your paper pay stub.
PostalEASE is the United States Postal Service’s telephone enrolment system for Thrift Savings Plans (TSP.gov), benefit plans, transactions, direct deposits, and FEHB information.
The correct PostalEASE URL is this: https://ewss.usps.gov/.
If you are in need of some aid, assistance or instructions regarding the portal then Postal EASE’s employee help phone number is: 1-877-4PS-EASE (1-877-477-3273)
Before calling PostalEASE, you must have your Social Security Number (SSN), Your USPS Employee ID Number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) handy. If you don’t know your PostalEASE PIN number, then call PostalEASE and place a request to mail the PIN at your address.
As mentioned above, new USPS employees can make an election to their benefits plan within 60 days of their hire. Employees can also enter dependent information to their benefit plans and add children to their plans.
Employees that have access to the LiteBlue website can use the PostalEASE online portal instead of accessing PostalEASE by phone.
Security Info LiteBlue USPS
Identity theft is one of the most frequent cyber attacks. Therefore, in order to protect yourself from Identity Theft, please follow the AIR (Avoid, Identify, and Report) method.
- Avoid: Please create a strong password. Make sure you do not put up personal information on the internet. Follow all the necessary steps to avoid being the victim of identity theft.
- Identify: Make sure that you are vigilant enough to identify red-flags of cyber attacks like unauthorized withdrawals from your bank account, missing bills etc.
- Report: If you notice any suspicious activity please report to the concerned department immediately. Please contact the Cyber Security Center via Call or Email at CyberSafe@usps.gov. The Cybersecurity call number is 1-866-877-7247.
How Can I contact the LiteBlue USPS HR Department?
If you have any HR related queries then you can contact the LiteBlue USPS HR Department on 1-877-477-3273. Once you have called the number, you should select option five in order to reach the right department.
Make sure that you have your USPS Employee ID and USPS PIN handy when you make the call. You can contact the HR department from Monday to Friday between .07:00 AM EST – 08:30 PM EST.
HR Contact Number
USPS employees can contact the USPS HRSSC at 1-877-477-3273, option 5 or TDD/TTY – 866-260-7507 for step-by-step assistance with setting up your password.
HRSSC -> HR Shared Service Center.
HRSSC Working Hours
As mentioned above, you can contact the HR department from Monday to Friday between 07:00 AM ET – 08:30 PM ET.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions | LiteBlue USPS
Q – How to sign in to LiteBlue USPS Portal?
We have already covered this in the post.
Q – What is my LiteBlue Login ID?
Your 8-digit unique employee ID is your Login ID.
Q – How to reset/change the password of LiteBlue USPS?
In case you forgot your password, please log in to the official USPS Login portal and click on ‘Forgot your Password?’ link. Proceed with the simple on-screen instructions and reset your password.
Q – What is the Self-Service Profile (SSP)?
SSP or Self-service Profile is a Safe Platform that allows LiteBlue employees to manage login all USPS Application. (eIDEAS, eOPF, PostalEASE, eReassign, LiteBlue Login).
Q – What is the need of USPS 4 Digit PIN?
After April 28, 2014, your 4 digit USPS pin is only for the telephonic IVR Transactions. To use LiteBlue IVR transactions service call on USPS service 1-877-477-3273 and enter your 4-digit USPS PIN when they ask you for the same.
Q – Does the LiteBlue SSP Password expire?
No, the LiteBlue SSP Password never expires.
Q – How to set up a strong password?
We have covered this already in the sections above, in this post.
Q – Am I eligible for retirement?
If you’re a USPS full-time employee then you can eligible within 5 years. LiteBlue eRetire service provides an eligibility criterion to the employee.
Q – How do I get payments?
They directly transfer your salary to your bank via ePayroll. Using ePayroll both employees and the company is able to track the payment details.
Q – When do new earning statements become available?
Payroll processing takes place within 4 days (between Saturday and Tuesday) following the close of the pay period. Because of this, statements usually come up on Wednesdays although they, sometimes, come up as early as Saturday.
Q – How do I print my statements?
Go to your ePayroll page and click on the pay period date link of your choice. When it opens, you will see a “print this page” option on the upper left-hand side.
Q – Will I still get my statement in my email?
Yes. Unless you manually opt out of mailing, you will continue to receive the original Pay Stub that you have been receiving.
Q – How long are the earning statements available?
Your statements will be available for the past 40 pay periods. This is approximately the last 20 months.
Q – How do I check working hours?
We have already covered this in the upper sections of this post.
LiteBlue United States Postal Service | USPS LiteBlue Employee Login
We hope we have answered all the queries that you might have regarding the LiteBlue USPS portal. In case you have some additional questions in mind, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.